Monday, July 2, 2007

Home is where you ...

….park it!

This may not be any big revelation to my friends and family, but apparently I actually like living in a trailer. Is it the confined spaces that require you to put everything in its place or it won’t fit? Or perhaps the neighbors in their trailers that I relate to? Or, maybe it’s the idea that if I don’t like the neighbors, or more accurately I piss off the neighbors, I can hook the house to the truck and MOVE!

Whatever it is, I found my dream home, and upon returning from Chicago I drove down to pick it up. It’s a 34 foot 5th wheel toy hauler.




For those of you lucky enough to not have spent the past year listening to me dream, dwell and shop for such, let me explain what I’m talking about.




This trailer/RV/dream house has a ramp as the back wall, with a 10 foot garage for me to pull the motorcycles up into! Yep, its my dream house with an attached, enclosed garage!





There is a wall (with a door) between the garage and living quarters (just like any upscale house would have). Although I have to admit that I keep the door open in the evenings so I can admire the bikes when they are back there. When the bikes are unloaded, I have carpeting that lays down, so it’s a whole other room!










You just have no clue how good life is.



So, throughout these adventures, you’ll be sure to hear about and see pictures of where I park the house. Probably more than you’d like.

Life is Good. Send a Maid.

No comments: